Entry Fee: $
Point values for a correct pick:
- Round 1 = 1
- Round 2 = 2
- Round 3 = 4
- Round 4 = 8
- Round 5 = 16
- Round 6 = 32
- You must be a ROC teen or affiliated with the Watertown ROC Youth Center to enter the pool.
- All entry fees and eligibility requirements must be met prior to the start of the first tournament game included in the pool.
- The Todd & PT reserve the right to delete from the pool, anyone who does not meet the above requirements by the deadline.
- In case of ties the entry which comes closest to the total points in the Championship Game will be the winner.
- If there is still a tie after the "total points" tie breaker...the winnings will be divided between all tied participants accordingly.
- The pool administrator (Todd or PT) reserve the right to change or delete any name entered that is deemed offensive or inappropriate.
- All Entries over 19 years of age are NOT eligible for prizes but are welcome to play for fun.
- Enter your name or a nickname in the space provided
- Enter your email address in the space provided. (If you don't have a personal email address enter some type of contact information so the administrator can get in touch with you if you win. Note: This information will NOT appear anywhere on the site...only the administrator will have access to this information.)
- Click on the name of the team you think will win through all 63 games until the brackets are completed.
- Enter a tie break point total which you believe will be the total combined score of both teams in the NCAA Championship Game in the space provided.
- Click the "Submit" button and follow the instructions on the following page.